Alright, welcome to the second series on a complete step-by-step tutorial showing how to cashout UK bank log straight into your Bank drop in 2021 just like the Part 1 we are going to make Part 2 of this tutorial super easy to understand even your granny can pull it off as long as she has made it to this part 2.
We are going to repeat this one more time so those of you who are complete beginners and don’t have the basic on online job, you can go through our 100’s of tutorials and 1000’s of tools at your disposal that we stock on cashoutempire.com and get started earning some real money.
Sidenote: This “Complete step-by-step tutorial on how to cashout UK bank transfer straight into your Bank drop in 2021” is 2 part series, this article contains Part 2 of that series and if you haven’t read the Part 1 you can read it by clicking here BEFORE reading this Part 2 so that it will make sense to you (and your granny).
Now we assume that you are done reading over the Part 1 of the tutorials, let continue with this Part2 (final part).
- Ok, in our previous tutorial, we have already filled the info for the “From” and “To” section; with the amount section you are allowed to write any amount between £1.00 and £50,000 per day.
- So we wrote down the amount we wanted to send, as we mentioned, limit per day is £50k (now obviously EU bank per day limits vary).
- Reference is optional so you can write anything there, choose One-off payment and then click on Review Payment.
- Everything becomes easy once you know how to do it, so this bank transfer has being sent successful. Once the money is sent, this will appear on the page.
- Same bank transfer is instant, since this transfer was done to another bank, the money will reflect in exactly 2 to a maximum 24 hours but usually within 2 – 3 hours time, the same day for sure.
So the moral of this UK bank logs cashout story is that it is simple as we said about as long as you know what to do and how to do it, you basically go to Pay & Transfer tab, click on add new payee and then add the account info of your drop that is to receive the transfer.
Then you write the amount you want to send and the money will reflect in your bank drop the same day with no chargebacks or reversals.
WORD OF CAUTION
Always use a different bank accounts for example if you are transferring from Barclays onto Halifax thats ok even if the account holder gets onto their back because the bank accounts are different they cannot reverse the transactions once the money is taken out, this obviously will not be the case if you transferred money from Barclays bank log onto Barclays Bank drop as the bank is the same and they can freeze the bank drop upon receiving a complaint from the account holder. so keep this in mind.
Did you like this complete guide to cashout UK bank logs into your bank drop 2021 (part 2)? If so, you can always write to us to tell us about your views & reviews and of course you can request more articles on a specific subject.
BUY YOUR LIVE MASTERCLASS HERE:
BUY YOUR DUMPS HERE:
VISIT OUR SHOP HERE: