Last edited: September 11, 2020
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your web browser at the request of a site you’re viewing. This allows the site you’re viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
OUR COOKIES USAGE!
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site’s appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
STANDARD COOKIES WE USE
These are the main cookies we set during the normal operation of the software.
- Stores a token, unique to you, which is used to verify that the actions you perform on this site were intended to be performed by you.
- Stores the current ID of your session.
- Stores a key, unique to you, which allows us to keep you logged in to the software as you navigate from page to page.
REMOVING OR DISABLING COOKIES:
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences.
Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari for macOS
- Safari for iOS
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COOKIES?
If you have too much time on your hands and you would like to waste some researching about cookies you can do so by visiting this site https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ (will open in a new link).